This Forum uses cookies only to improve the browsing experience. By viewing our content, you accept the use of those cookies.
To find out more and change your cookie settings, please view our cookie policy.

Close
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Calling All Old Comrades from RAF Staxton Wold (Read 4,506 times)
Nick Loveday

Calling All Old Comrades from RAF Staxton Wold
21.03.2007 at 21:24:40

The following plea was placed in the Scarborough Evening News 20 Mar 07:

"I am keen to trace any of my old National Service comrades who served at RAF Staxton Wold during the period 1954 to 1957.  I can easily recall the following, some of whom married local girls: Roger Lambert, Geoff Davis, Quickie Allen, Brian Marshall, Brian Abbott, Geordie Hunter and others.
from
D Hartley
Fairway
519 Devonshire Road
Bispham
Blackpool
FY2 0JX"

GTalkYIMAIM  
IP Logged

Bob Fridge
Ex Member

Re: Calling All Old Comrades from RAF Staxton Wold
Reply #1 - 23.03.2007 at 08:48:11

Why are some posts duplicated (sometimes the timing differences only one minute), as exampled by this post? Also, the computer display row that indicates "Started by.....Posted by......." on my computer (Mac) is barely visible.  Do others have this difficulty?    Bob Fridge

IP Logged

Admin 1

Re: Calling All Old Comrades from RAF Staxton Wold
Reply #2 - 23.03.2007 at 21:12:02

Bob,

Do you mean they appear on the members forum and the public forum?  That's because Nick (and others) post things that aren't members only on both forums in case people only look at the members area rather than the public forum.  As for the font size - I'll see what I can do.

To all - please keep the problem reports coming - I can only fix stuff if I know about it...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint