This Forum uses cookies only to improve the browsing experience. By viewing our content, you accept the use of those cookies.
To find out more and change your cookie settings, please view our cookie policy.

Close
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Frank Zarb searches Bob Innes (Read 5,047 times)
Francis-Xavier Zarb
Forum Member

Frank Zarb searches Bob Innes
20.07.2013 at 13:11:25
Print Post  
In 1978 i met Bob innes at RAF madliena .we exchanged  some letters but unfortunately we lost contact .He is Scottish and his wife's name is Monica. I can be contacted on tel.0035621581701. Rregards frank .

IP Logged

Tony Pleasant
Ex Member

Re: Frank Zarb searches Bob Innes
Reply #1 - 22.07.2013 at 04:15:06
Print Post  
Hi Frank, as I remember you, you bred rabbits and gave an interesting demonstration of the action required involving both arms!!  I have returned several times to Malta as I have very fond memories of Madliena and the local servicemen who worked there.  I now have a sort of time share at the Porto Azzurro, just north of St Peter's bay,  and will be there from Mar 29th to Apr 12 2014.  How would you like to meet up for a meal? Perhaps a reunion of any remaining members from 1977/78 My number 44 1748884758.  Cheers Tony Pleasant ex CO  (for a very short time before Aubrey Spencer) and SOps O RAF Madliena / Madalena.

IP Logged

Francis-Xavier Zarb
Forum Member

Re: Frank Zarb searches Bob Innes
Reply #2 - 17.08.2013 at 18:03:44
Print Post  
Hi tony ,i have located porto azzurro at the bottom of xemxija hill. It is located at ST. Paul's bay and not at st.peter's bay. Hoping this short message find you in good health and looking forward to meet you on 29th march2014. PS. My e mail is fxzarb@gmail.com,should you need to use it.regards frank.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint