This Forum uses cookies only to improve the browsing experience. By viewing our content, you accept the use of those cookies.
To find out more and change your cookie settings, please view our cookie policy.

Close
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic BAE Systems Require FC Trainer (Read 4,538 times)
Jonathan Jones

BAE Systems Require FC Trainer
30.04.2007 at 13:57:27

Hello all
First time poster on this site but some familiar names abound!
I hope this is appropriate but I wanted to let you know that the BAE Systems Training College in Cwmbran, South Wales, will be looking for a WC Instructor for at least 8 weeks this year to support the existing staff. As it is a casual post I thought it may be of interest to those members enjoying a more care free existence these days.
The customer at the moment is the Kuwaiti Air Force who will be doing an 'advanced' course consisting of mainly Bullseye control. Flight Safety is usually delegated to ATC 'top cover' so don't worry too much about trying to drag the definition of RAS from the memory banks. Further work in the shape of the Libyans may also come up.
For those with recent SFC experience the sim used is the same as the SFC - MASE .
Interested parties should contact Alec Hunt on 01633 835104 or alec.hunt@baesystems.com
I worked at the College until 2004 before moving on to a different role within BAE so if you want to ask me any questions before responding please feel free.

I hope you don't mind my posting this. Regards to all

Jonathan 'JJ' Jones (WC 1996-2001)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint