This Forum uses cookies only to improve the browsing experience. By viewing our content, you accept the use of those cookies.
To find out more and change your cookie settings, please view our cookie policy.

Close
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Geoff Hewett - Leaving the Service (Read 4,645 times)
John Fearon(Guest)

Geoff Hewett - Leaving the Service
09.10.2007 at 09:34:00

Dear all,

Geoff Hewett is leaving the Service.  In fact he has already taken up a civilian post within the Air Cadet organisation at RAF Cranwell.  He will be dined out of the Service at an AWC Ladies Guest Night taking place at the Officer's Mess RAF Waddington on 2 Nov 07.  So, I'm looking for dirt - and the odd laudatory story.  Please trawl the memory banks and let me have anything that will help make his farewell a memorable.

If any of you are in the area and would like to attend the function, then let me know and I'll see if there are places available.  The book shuts on 19 Oct.

John Fearon

IP Logged

Dave Jones

Re: Geoff Hewett - Leaving the Service
Reply #1 - 13.12.2007 at 12:05:47

John,

I was sorry to hear that Geoff had left the Service! He was one of the best rugby players that I had the pleasure to play along side and an all-round good guy.  He will be sorely missed. 

regards to all,

Dave

PS. So that's where you are! I do remember my transferring Sec of the CAOC Escape Committee to you!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint