This Forum uses cookies only to improve the browsing experience. By viewing our content, you accept the use of those cookies.
To find out more and change your cookie settings, please view our cookie policy.

Close
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Recollections (Read 5,475 times)
Bob Harriman(ex-MAEOp)

Recollections
22.02.2008 at 20:47:36
Print Post  
I served at Boulmer in the 1980's whilst waiting for Nimrod AEW(ha ha). I am now engaged in writing a private memoir, not for publication, and would appreciate hearing from any former colleagues who may be able to help refresh some aging memory banks!
Regards to anyone who remembers 'Master Bob'

IP Logged

Mr RI Harriman

Re: Recollections
Reply #1 - 25.02.2008 at 14:32:06
Print Post  
Mike got your e-mail, thanks, no return address contained unfortunately? It would appear only  part of the header got through...
Pse try again Bob Harriman Huh Have a look at the dialect operator on this page!! www.subbrit.org.uk/rsg/sites/b/boulmer/index4.html

IP Logged

KEVIN HANN

Reply #2 - 23.07.2008 at 12:53:50
Print Post  
Bob

I am back at Boulmer now - I can probably dust off a few memories if you have specific questions.

Kevin Hann

IP Logged

Alec Trevett

Reply #3 - 06.08.2008 at 19:01:16
Print Post  
Hi Bob

I remember those beautiful murals you painted at Waddo in the NAEW Trg Sqn!  Were you at Boulmer in 1974/5 when the NATO Military Committee paid us a visit by any chance? We all stood around with dayglo pointing sticks in the Ops Room whilst several coachloads of said gentlemen watched UK AD being exercised?

Best Wishes

Alec

IP Logged

Tony Pleasant
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07.08.2008 at 11:44:30
Print Post  
Hi Bob, I served several times at RAF Boulmer between 1964 and as a HIO untin 2002.  I suggest the only time of interest for yourself would be the period 86 to 88.  Anything you wish to ask I will try to answer.
Cheers, Tony Pleasant

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint