This Forum uses cookies only to improve the browsing experience. By viewing our content, you accept the use of those cookies.
To find out more and change your cookie settings, please view our cookie policy.

Close
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Christmas Function 19 Dec 08 (Read 4,272 times)
Tony Pleasant
Ex Member

Christmas Function 19 Dec 08
22.10.2008 at 09:00:24
Print Post  
Hi All, just a short reminder that takers for the Christmas function should have their forms and cheques to me by 19th Nov.  So far we are only 7 attending - should be cheap booze with the subsidy avaiable!! Cheers Plez

IP Logged

Chris Knapman

Re: Christmas Function 19 Dec 08
Reply #1 - 22.10.2008 at 09:50:32
Print Post  
Tony, I can't find the form easily on the website, but then I've only done a "man-look"...!!  Any hints?

Chris

IP Logged

Jan Cobb
Committee

Hon. Secretary & Web Manager

Reply #2 - 22.10.2008 at 10:59:05
Print Post  
Chris (and anyone else with an email address registered with me for email mailings)

The Calling Notice and AGM minutes were sent out a couple of weeks ago as attachments to a message, as I am still not able to make them 'secure' on the website. Those without email addresses will have received a snail-mail shortly afterwards. i have resent both messages to you (Chris) just now!

Jan

IP Logged

Mike Good

Reply #3 - 23.10.2008 at 10:00:51
Print Post  
Jan - we really need to get a copy of the Xmas function form on this website pronto or we'll be able to hold the party in the RAF Club broom cupboard!  I know it's gone to individual e-mail addresses but they tend to get deleted/lost and it's here that people (like Knappers and me) naturally come to find it anyway.  Jan, I'm not sure why it needs to be "secure" .... Plez will recognise any "ringers" trying to crash it, I'm sure!?  Please see what you can do.
           Many thanks,
                  See you there,
                                Mike

IP Logged

Jan Cobb
Committee

Reply #4 - 23.10.2008 at 11:11:01
Print Post  
Mike

I've sent a separate email to you about the points you raise. I've also sent the form to everyone registered with an email address (150 members) in addition to those who receive the paper version, so I believe the situation to be a repeat of every year, where people leave things to the last moment!

Jan

IP Logged

Jan Cobb
Committee

Reply #5 - 23.10.2008 at 20:39:19
Print Post  
I have added protected pages for the Calling Notice and Booking Form to the main web site, accessible from the new button above (only visible to logged-in Members), suitably named 'Xmas'! I hope this helps.

Jan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint