This Forum uses cookies only to improve the browsing experience. By viewing our content, you accept the use of those cookies.
To find out more and change your cookie settings, please view our cookie policy.

Close
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Death of Don Cameron (Read 6,874 times)
Jan Cobb
Committee

Hon. Secretary & Web Manager

Death of Don Cameron
20.11.2008 at 12:41:31

I have heard this morning from John Hyde that Don passed away on Tuesday, 18 November. No other information is available yet, but Don's health had been deteriorating for some while. If any details of the funeral become available, I will post them here.

Jan

IP Logged

Peter Cameron

Re: Death of Don Cameron
Reply #1 - 20.11.2008 at 19:35:30

On behalf of Barbara Cameron - Don died on the evening of Tuesday, 18 November.  His funeral will be held on Friday, 28 Nov at Worthing crematorium.  I know he was (rightly) proud of his time in the RAF, and was active as long as he could be, after he retired, in the RAFA.

IP Logged

Jan Cobb
Committee

Hon. Secretary & Web Manager

Reply #2 - 22.11.2008 at 07:23:55

The Telegraph this morning had this:

Quote:
CAMERON

Don, Wg Cdr (retd) M.B.E., passed away on 18th November 2008, aged 82. Beloved husband of Barbara, father, grandfather, great-grandfather, brother and friend. Service at Worthing Crematorium, 1.20 p.m. Friday 28th November. Family flowers only; donations, if desired, to R.A.F.A. c/o F.A. Holland, 16 Ash Lane, Rustington, West Sussex, BN16 3BZ

IP Logged

Michael Moore
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 22.11.2008 at 21:27:27

Goodbye Don.  Thank you for your company.  You were a kind friend to many, and a good companion.  Rest in peace.

Michael Moore

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint