This Forum uses cookies only to improve the browsing experience. By viewing our content, you accept the use of those cookies.
To find out more and change your cookie settings, please view our cookie policy.

Close
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic No. 1 ACC's Return from Operations in Afghanistan (Read 5,550 times)
Hilary A Whiteway
Committee

Committee Chair

No. 1 ACC's Return from Operations in Afghanistan
08.12.2009 at 15:43:34
Print Post  
After reading Richard Jenner's post and the attached link about the memorial at Boddam, I found a news item about No 1 ACC's return home from Afghanistan last weekend.  It also mentioned that the unit will be parading through the town of Kirton-in-Lindsey on 16 December 2009.  It was nice to see the unit getting some well deserved recognition for its efforts over the last 3 years at Camp Bastion.

http://www.raf.mod.uk/news/archive.cfm?storyid=69B61278-5056-A318-A872BAD602EAFF...

IP Logged

Jan Cobb
Committee

Hon. Secretary & Web Manager

Re: No. 1 ACC's Return from Operations in Afghanistan
Reply #1 - 08.12.2009 at 19:34:34
Print Post  
A similar piece in a different section of the MOD website is this offering, which was pushed out with the MOD's PR daily e-mail, to which one can subscribe here.

Jan

IP Logged

Sue Gillott

Reply #2 - 08.12.2009 at 22:26:39
Print Post  
A huge 'welcome back' to 1 ACC.  Great job, well done.

Sue

IP Logged

Phelpsy

Reply #3 - 09.12.2009 at 17:05:20
Print Post  
Good to see 1 ACC back, I look forward to sinking an ale or two with them soon.  I see that No 8 Sqn are returning to region under the NAEW banner.
http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wms/?id=2009-12-08a.14WS.1
edit to add link

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint