This Forum uses cookies only to improve the browsing experience. By viewing our content, you accept the use of those cookies.
To find out more and change your cookie settings, please view our cookie policy.

Close
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic GOLF (Read 2,315 times)
David Todd

GOLF
03.06.2010 at 11:40:47
Print Post  
Strange Golf Quotes:

The ball retriever is not long enough to get my putter out of the tree. ~ Brian Weis

Swing hard in case you hit it. ~ Dan Marino

My favourite shots are the practice swing and the conceded putt.  The rest can never be mastered. ~ Lord Robertson

Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air.  ~ Jack Benny

There is no similarity between golf and putting; they are two different games, one played in the air, and the other on the ground. ~ Ben Hogan

Professional golf is the only sport where if you win 20% of the time, you're the best.
   ~ Jack Nicklaus

The uglier a man's legs are, the better he plays golf.  It's almost a law. ~ H. G. Wells

I never pray on a golf course.  Actually, the Lord answers my prayers everywhere except on the course. ~ Billy Graham

If you watch a game, it's fun.  If you play at it, it's recreation.  If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Bob Hope

While playing golf today I hit two good balls.  I stepped on a rake. ~ Henny Youngman

If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.
   ~ Jack Lemmon

You can make a lot of money in this game.  Just ask my ex-wives.  Both of them are so rich that neither of their husbands work. ~ Lee Trevino

I'm not saying my golf game went bad..., but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced.
   ~ Lee Trevino

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint