This Forum uses cookies only to improve the browsing experience. By viewing our content, you accept the use of those cookies.
To find out more and change your cookie settings, please view our cookie policy.

Close
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Andy Saul (Read 4,607 times)
Ed Wright

Andy Saul
24.09.2010 at 03:39:37
Print Post  
I have been trying to find Andy Saul, and find it sad that I am too late, he was a great guy.

My reason for the search was to offer him an old cine-film, (recently digitized), of his wedding in Port Talbot about 1973ish.  It, along with 50 others had lain untouched in a box for 30 odd years.

Perhaps he has surviving children who would like the file; if anyone is interested I would send a DVD free of charge on receipt of an E-Mail.   

IP Logged

Jan Cobb
Committee

Hon. Secretary & Web Manager

Re: Andy Saul
Reply #1 - 26.09.2010 at 09:11:27
Print Post  
There is this thread on E-Goat that refers to Andy Saul's death from stomach cancer and his funeral, which took place at Halton on 12th August. Beacon Funeral Services (of 25 Rose Avenue, Hazelmere, Bucks HP15 7PH) was given as the point of contact for donations, so might be something you could use, Ed; you could also post your message in that thread.

Sec

IP Logged

Sue Saul

Re: Andy Saul
Reply #2 - 11.10.2010 at 10:48:39
Print Post  
Ed  -  Thank you very much for your offer of a copy of our wedding on DVD.   Our two sons and I appreciate and thank you for your sentiments and message of condolence, we would very much like to receive the DVD to remember the wonderful day we had with friends and family.  Please contact David, e-mail address dwsaul at hotmail dot com
Edited:
Address edited to prevent harvesting

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint